CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A SNEAK PEAK AT BAMBOOPINK JEWELRY

I am a 24 year old Mississippi Southern girl with a small obsession with my 2 year old Blonde Yorkie and have recently discovered what might be the largest women’s internet start-up company.  The company is called Bamboopink. The marketing of this company began in late January.  I was introduced in late February.  Since then, I have been on fire! I have a very large team of potential sales consultants already and the days are still ticking! I wake up with new sign ups everyday, it is amazing!
I have invited both women and men to sign-up for a Bamboopink website to learn more about this jewelry company, and they did!  They are wise!  The website was free with zero obligation and the reward could be a career with a multi-million dollar direct sales fashion jewelry company! We are going to watch this comapny unfold, together, while spreading the word about them, virally through the internet, and building our own sales team, for free!


0 comments:

Post a Comment