CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

From The View of My Diva Yorkshire Terrier

Welcome to my world of Dog Fashion.  I'm Zoe, a Yorkshire Terrier, who is lucky enough to be considered a diva in my home.  I have a great sense of fashion and a very good eye for choosing the perfect outfit for every occasion. A well-dressed lady is a necessity for maintaining my Diva status. It's important for you, too.



I have pretty much always been a Diva.  From the second I was brought home, my mom had a bow in my hair.  It was not anything new to always have fresh polish on my toes.  But that is just the beginning of it.  I'll tell you more about my life as we go along.



So sit forward, put your head in your paws and pick your favorite outfits. Then bring your human to the computer screen and show her or him which are your favorites. If you use your best pleading look, you may just get your wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment