CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Come Shop My TRUNK SHOW!

Thank you SO much for attending my very FIRST online trunk show.  I appreciate all of your support!
If you have any questions during the show, please feel free to leave me a comment so I can get them answered. Please leave your email at the end of the comment if you do not mind!
I look forward to speaking with all of you. Now let's check out some jewelry!
Be PINK!


Let's start out learning a little bit about the fabulous quality of Bamboopink!

About the Jewelry Pieces:bp

All bamboopink jewelry is designed by co-founder, Frances Gadbois. This classic, sexy, elegant and affordable collection starts at $19 with most pieces under $100. Featuring only the finest crystals as well as seasonal colored stones in turquoise, coral and more, bamboopink jewelry will always be on-trend yet classic for everyday wear. The line is composed of a myriad of earrings from hoops to studs to show-stopping chandelier earrings; super chic bangles and bracelets that are perfect for layering; stackable rings as well as bold and funky cocktail rings for day into evening looks; and collectable pendants and chain necklaces which make bamboopink the most versatile fashion jewelry collection around.




Ready to Shop?

Click here to Enter My Bamboopink store. Contact me if you have questions about any of the jewelry.  If you feel like you just have to have EVERYTHING YOU SEE, why not get it FREE? You can absolutely do that! Just ask me how!
  smith29876@gmail.com
Nichole Smith

0 comments:

Post a Comment